Jul 30, 2009

eaRly c3lebRatiOn

tOday is 30th July...my d3ar's b'day is 1st Aug..but because his mum is cuming fr Sabah 2moro n celebrate his b'day in KL...so i decided to celebrate early for him in college...My dear told me dat he never celebrate in college because evrtime also sem break..haha...finally he can celebrate his last b'day in college before he graduate..
I plan dis juz a few days before, because i got sum thgs to do dis week...quite busy~~~
Thn i started to do my b'day card..but stil no idea, finally just do a simple card for him..Hope he like it^^
Bout d celebration i decide only tuesday...haha...kinda rush... So...today morning after i went n buy his present... look around whole mid valley..finally i bought it^^
plan to cook for him, so i buy spaghetti...rush back cook...thn go n buy KFC n cake last minute... Kinda exhausted....do these all by myself.. of course la, he is my bf mar...hahaha...worth it^^
i hOpe he njOy his suprise tonight...will celebrate again saturday with his relatives....~~~~
Nit3z^^