Nov 5, 2012

The month call November

It's November!
Most important it's my 2 months semester break..












Welcome my super long holiday.
There's not much plan for this holiday but I still plan 1 trip to Hatyai with my beloved :)
Just wanna eat, sleep, online and slack whole day Lol! What a suck plan..

Had been super busy n stress for the past 2 months because of assignments, tests and final exam.
Really it's a hard time for most of us because we have to rush everything in 7 weeks.
But glad that it's over now, we made it!

Speaking about next semester, I already can forsee that it will be another super busy 14weeks because I'm taking 5 heavy subjects WTF.
No choice, I do not wanna graduate after 2013. :(

Life is all about non-stop facing stress, challenges and  unhappy stuff right.
Try to stay positive and just cherish every single moments in life ><

Happy November!