Oct 5, 2010

"Westinian"

So, 2day is consider my second day step in to The Westin( TWKL ).
Was looking forward for today's treasure hunt, as it's one of the signature activities which 
every new Westinian must go through...
I thought it was treasure hunt as usual, but it's different than what I did before.

My day start with a whole morning of introduction by every department's PIC~
For me it's not boring, 
but it's informative!
As a Westin associates, 
we were require to understand the whole hotel department organisation and 
their scope of job...

Finally, after several departments done with their presentation,
next up is our treasure hunt.
*woohoo*
We were break up into 4groups,
and my group member is Crystal, Shabbir and Yoel.
The question chef toh gave us is really very "tourist",
Lol~
We divided into 2 and start our task, within 1hour we've done.
Although is tired and hot, but I am satisfied..hehe.
Actually I've learn alot through those answer also, 
learn how to answer very detail to prevent any problem occurs.
This is hotel life!!
Finally, Wow group won and was present with 1 box of chocolate.
But they shared with all of us, 
*Sharing is Caring*
Thx Andrew, Leny, Eleena and Clarence.

Overall, Im very very happy and enjoy my discovery orientation program~
Tomorrow will be a long long day, 
because we have whole day brand imersion by Chef Frankie Chong.
*nite*