Sep 22, 2009

hanG ouT^^

tOniGht is lasT niGht im fre3 tO hang out wif mY frens....but nO fe3ling sO well...T_T

So tonight, met wif Kevin which is my cHildhood frEn siNce i wa bOrn..wow, we're frens more than 10years~~~ Call Jia Wen out as well, coz nO chance to me3t her also...^^

Venue of yamcHa-- is d same place wif my class gathering Bites cafe...new haPpeniNg place in SP...

wh3n the tiMe reacHes 9pm...yOungsters start tO cum and end up wif daMn manY ppl here..cRowded, nOisy~~~

But...the facts is, mOst of them are all Sin Min ex-stud3nts.. I thinK halF of my hOmetown is cOnquer bY us...hahahahaha*^$#@

Saw mY hiGh schOol senIors, ex-classmates (either form1 to form5), Girl Guide ex-leaders...
lOng lOng time din meet theM d...

Anyway, it's a hapPeniNg night in SP dis f3w daYs.. later On, everybody is gOing bck to study life n Sp will nOt be so crowded ad..hehe~~~

Going bck to Nilai in 1 more day time.....is strange to have a fe3l dat im lOoking forward to go bck n start new sem.. Everything is mOving sO fast aROund us...

Miss my hubby.........been 10daYs din me3t him...
I miss yr hug, i miss yr kiss, i miss yr everything~~~~~~


it's tiMe to sle3p^^