Sep 17, 2009

It's me***

A fren of my asked me a question that i dun have the answer which is "ist the way of thinking change as we grow up??"
i think of this question before..My answer~~
Perhaps is true..becoz when we are in schooling age, wat we see is juz in school, books and exams...
We are stil young n does not think tOo much n adapt much to cruel society...
When we are in college, our focus no longer all in studies..but we begin to step into the pathway of adult.. Maybe at this age we will think more realistic n logically...even tOwards love matters, no longer so childish i think..
Will think more of our future, career, marriage...
I think im d person that will think ahead and plan my life before getting in another lifestyle after graduated as a fresh graduate in the industry..haha...is juz my point of view la~~~

Now im in the stage of college student, maybe i will change wat i think now when im in another stage..which is d time i start my career^^

nO matter how, im stil who im...
a girl who stil like to hang around, a girl who dun like studies so much, a girl that love my guy, a girl that think childishly..hahaha...It's ME!!!