Sep 19, 2009

It's 12am...Selamat Hari Raya^^
Although this festival is not a mean to me, but juz bcoz d fireworks outside now is so beautiful, i wana wish them Happy Raya...

Finally...i can on9 at home wif d new brOadband..hahaha..if not im really BORED~~~
My sweetheart is now in Melacca njoying hsi trip...hOpe i can jOin..T_T
So...2moro is a public holiday, many of my frens came bck to SP..haha...can hang out ad^^
8pm 2moro is our 52 class gathering, will be held in Bites cafe, stil duno how many of them will turn up la..haiz...

Yesterday passed by penang, suddenly recore back d day i went to Penang wif my dear...d streets we walk 2gather, d food we order, becum more meaningful to me all of sudden...hehe....
Miss u so much, coz we seldom be far apart for many days...but i knw i have to be more matured n independant thn dat..coz we cant always stick 2gather...
I wana grOw up~~~~:-Xd