Oct 6, 2009

5th Semester

yOyo....it's 5th semester lo....
new sem, new challenge...
wish my classmates n heng dai ji mui all d best...hehe^^


5th Oct our new claz started, see new lecturer....
1st claz, supervision....2nd, sales n marketing....3rd, Cost control...
hOpe can do well in those subjects la...
but d thing is, we all have to wear formal to claz every single day....WTH~~~~
d reason those lecturer give was, "because u guys are hospitality student, we want to train u guys to be professional".....wat the sh*t is dat.....haiz

5th Oct, my dear officially started intenship in JW Marriott....
Our ditance relationship also started...im stil building my confident towards both of us.....
I can dO it~~~
I knw dat my dear will cope very well with his work de....^^
*p/s: dear, bb support u oo....*

talk about distance relationship, i had learn a lesson fr last relationship and i dun wana fail with dat mistake again.....I wOnt!!!!!
i knw how much love i put into dis relationship, it's definately far far much more than d last one....sumtimes i will think of our both future that is very real, does this mean dat we can be long lasting??? Hope so.....
Knowing dat relationship not only one person dat have to put effort in but both of us have to put effort in to maintain...
Although miss my dear so much, but i knw without him by my side i have to go thru my day by day myself...
Im back to my normal life before having u~~
i will be very gud girl n wait d time to meet u, dear....^^

this 7 weeks class quite pack n many things need to be done in a short period, so i think i wont be very bored..hahaha~~~

*LOVE u*