Oct 17, 2009

OrientatiOn Night 09'

15th Oct is orientation night for all d new students....
Most of d groups are practicing very hard dis few days for their performance.
Im also involved, so since monday night im in PH for rehearsal lo....
PH is damn hot, no air at all..OMG~~
How cum college can be so stingy to on some air-cond or fan for us??? Haiz~~~

the day before orienatation night, we all stay bck in Ph to finish up final work...drawing, painting all night thru~ hehe....

So, im incharge of usher for d night...standing beside d door n juz welcuming d guest....easy job!!

Dear cuming bck around 8pm...hehe, so happy to see him again~~
Accompany dear to have his dinner in canteen, it's been long time i sit wif dear in canteen for meals...coz he has leave college for sumtime d~~

At last, orientation ends at 11pm....but one of them lost his laptop during d night..haiz~~~
Waiting for dear to cum bck fr Seremban since he went to my frens house for pre-wedding dinner....
Wait n wait n wait....but finally my dear went straight to meet his frens n abondant me in college...throw temper to him coz im alone in my room while thinking of wana have a gud date wif him after i finish my event..But he disappointed me!!!! For dat moment, im so sad....Cry like hell, but i cnt go n look for him though~~~T_T

p/s: Dear, bb knw im very wrong to do like dat n throw temper...Sorry, i wont talk like dat anymore k...

Have a talk wif dear after he is back....SORRY!!!!
But my dear sayang me, wont get angry wif me de...hahaha

Gota sleep ad, coz have to go n pick up d bride early morning since is our fren's BIG day^^


*lOve U*