Oct 17, 2009

Supris3~~

After busy wif International Cultural Night, i rush up to KL to meet my dear after a week we din meet up^^
So happy~~

He doesn't knw dat im going to meet him...Actually i have planned 2days ahead to giv him a suprise by going to his place~~~

Reach KL sentral around 11pm..not many ppl dat time...get into a LRT thn caught a cab...wat i have in mind is juz wana meet him in a fastest time~~~Miss U*

Finally.....i reach Flora, but thn~~ I mistaken d block, so have to walk up by myself..haha, a funny mistake~~

Thinking of how to make him open d door but without knowing im juz infront of his door???
Hmm...at last i call my dear n told him to open d door..haha
Glad that he is so happy to see me there late at night..Yipee!!!
p/s: Dear, u like my suprise very much??? Hope u will always rmb dat~~

My weekend is meaningful again spending wif my dear....Movie, meals...watever activity wif my dear, i will treasure it so much^^

*Lov3 U*