Oct 8, 2009

nothing's gonna change my love for u

if I had to live my life without u near me
the days would all be ampty
the nights would seem so long
With u i see forever
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young n we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now
touch me now
I don't want to live without u

Nothing's gonna change my love for u
You ought to know by now how much I love u
One thing u can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for u
U ought to know by now how much I love u
The world may change my whole life through but
Nothing's gonna change my love for u

If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for u
If you should need me
U don't have to change a thing
I love u juz the way u are
So come wif me n share the view
I'll help u see forever too
Hold me now
Touch me now
I dun wan to live without u

Nothing's gonna change my love for u~~~

*I lOve u Dear*