Dec 26, 2009

22nd Dec- My B'day~

Back to 22nd Dec...
it's my b'day, my big day...haha..

Early in the morning i wake up and prepare to go bck KL by bus...
So had b'fast wif dad and mum first before go to bus station heading to KL...My bus is 9.30am ~

Get all my stuffs and get up the bus, saying gudbye to dad n mum....
Try to sleep along the way but cnt, coz my lovely frens keep sms me wishing me Happy B'day!!
Thx all my frens dat rmb my b'day ya...
Especially many of unexpected NS frens that stil rmb my big day, love u all~~

Finally i reach KL town but the traffic jam was serious...Take around 7hours to reach Pudu fr Sp...haha...
Go to KL sentral after the bus stopped...Waiting for my someone to meet me...
Half day of my b'day ald use up in the bus, sounds sad~ wakaka:-Xd

Tonight will have steamboat dinner with him, his sis and another bro in Damansara house...
So, our steamboat got quite many things such as beef, sausage, seafood taufu my favourite...haha...
Although is simple steamboat dinner, but im ald very happy coz dis is the first year celebrate my b'day with U... Hope to celebrate my next, next next, next next next b'day with u~

Before my actual day, i already have a small celebration wif dad and mum in SP's Secret Recipe on 21st...
Coz im going bck 22nd...So we had 2 pieces of slice cake and milkshake as celebration..haha...
very cute of my dad and mum...Love them! Next year hope can celebrate with dad n mum but i think i will be busy with my intern in KL dat time..T_T~

Speak bout my steamboat dinner again, after our meal he bring out present for me~!!!!
I really din expect him to give me any present, coz he ald prepare the steamboat dinner for me...And yet, he stil bought something for me...
It's DKNY perfume, i wan dat long ago but juz din get it... He is so lovely~!!!!!Muacks....*love u so much*
(Next time no need to buy so expensive present for me k)....
I dun really need it so urgenyly, but anyway Thanks alot~

I had a lovely 19th b'day this year...
Must have a new resolution and makeover for 2010 since im going to 20's...OMG~