Dec 2, 2009

First we3kend in November

It's Friday 6th November...
Plan to go to his house for my weekend bcoz leave me alone in college..will be a boring we3kend here.....
Rush d 3.15pm bus frOm college....
i dislike to rusH for bus, dislike to wait for stupid KTM...
But wat to do...it's d way of life here, it's my way of life for the time being~~

Dear finish work earlier 2day....But im stil stuck in monorail....
Walk out of the monorail, accidently saw him waiting for me outside the station...
Haha~
Didn't notice actually he is just beside me....Suprise ya, dear!!
Went to GSC for our mOvie date, Ninja~~
Quite a nice movie but there is much of violence scene that frighthen me...^^
And yet i knw he enjoy this kind of movie more...

6th Nov is the lauching of Malaysia International Fashion Week 2009 in Pavilion...
We saw the arrival of Yang-dipertua permaisuri which is Malaysia's Queen to MIFA~~
First time saw her from near, quite a pretty women^^
Both of us toOk pictures infROnt of the Queen's official car..Nice car~~
Gone bck to Damansara after movie...plan to cOok diNner at hOme to save money...haha...
Another reason is dat hav3 been lOng time didnt tasted his cook..^^

Nice sleep 2night....sle3p with his hug, sleep with he beside me...Feeling of secure is very stROng..i like tHis fe3ling~~

Gud nit3z babes....

lOve ya*