Dec 2, 2009

Supervision Presentation

Rushing bck fr KL to Nilai for my Supervision presentation....
But unfortunately, our lecturer cancelled the class for 2day bcoz some private stuffs...actually is quite a good news for our group coz we don't really have a rehearsal before that...

I dun really like role play presentation style, it requires acting skills infront of numbers of audience....But all of us have to go thru this part of study life wat~~
Just face it and try the best to get it done..hehe

Wana get my beauty sleep coz lack of sleeping time this few days...
But however i enjoyed my weekend with my dear dear~~

Looking forward to our next date..
Nowadays, im use to the days without him beside me everyday...
Im also use to the feeling of looking forward of next dating...
It's our way of loving each other..hahaha^^

*lOve U*