Dec 30, 2009

Last day of 2009

31st Dec 2009
Last day of year 2009
Many thgs happend in the year 2009, most of happy and laughter...
2009 Jan, big changes happened...
Faith let us be 2gather...
It just happen like dat...
Follow my feelings, and im his's....haha
Walk 2gather until end of 2009, and yet we stil love each other...
Happy moments, quarrel, laughter he brings to me, sadness coz of him..many many thgs and is my precious memories~!!!
Thx alot dear...
For love me, take care me, support me, teach me many thgs, forgive all my madness~
I will do my best and wont let u worry always...
In the year 2010, we will hold hands and walk through all the days 2gather...
In the year 2010, im going to complete my diploma in Hotel Management and step into industry....
In the year 2010, im going into 20's, OMG~
In the year 2010, i've got many thgs to be done...
In the year 2010, i need to find my new resolution starting fr nOw...hahaha
Happy new year to all my frens, thx for accompany me always...
Happy new year to my parents, thx alot and love u so much....
HaPpy 2010~!!!!!