Dec 17, 2009

It's my December^^

Having final at the first week of December...
I like December bcoz it gives me holiday's feeling since i was young...
when i were a young girl, likes the days without schooling, without homework, without exams...haha...
Until form 5, i also looking forward to december month bcoz i wana complete my Spm A.S.A.P...
Now in college, December is stil a holiday month...Although the holiday is not as long as last time~


dis year 2009, 1st-2nd-7th is my final date!!
After dat i can fully enjoy my sem break..haha^^
Finish my first and second paper on 2nd...Im thinking of meeting him after few days didnt meet...*Miss u*
So, on the 4th i rush down to KL and plans to stay thr until Sunday...haha...I wana go through my weekend with U!!
A happy weekend for me again....
Next up have to rush bck Nilai and finish my last paper...
OMG!!


................................................
Finally, im done with my sem 5! hehe....
gOing bck hometown on 11th Dec~
before that, will meet up my dear for 2days...
Pack all my thgs after exam, go down KL to meet with him....Yeah!~!
It's always an excited feeling in me whenever i going to meet him...
Although we have been 2gather for almost 1year, but this kind of excited feeling stil exist...(*is a good sign*)
Is this indicate that im so in love??!!
Perhaps................